TERMS & CONDITIONS
Simply the best retailers (Pty) Ltd trading as Lighthouse Office Furniture https://www.lighthouseofficefurniture.co.za/terms-and-conditions
Lighthouse Office Furniture will undertake to execute and complete the work set out in this quotation subject to the terms & conditions below:
1. Terms of payment are as follows: A 50% deposit is required on acceptance of this quotation, with the balance payable 3 days before delivery.
2. Proof of Electronic Fund Transfer must be emailed to email@example.com
3. An order confirmation will be emailed to the client.
4. Product manufacturer guaranties/warranties are available on request; Lighthouse Office Furniture will not accept any liability.
5. Lighthouse Office Furniture will not accept liability for flaws or blemishes in any product supplied by the product manufacturer.
6. While every effort will be made to complete your job on time, as specified, Lighthouse Office Furniture cannot guarantee this when certain conditions, i.e. unavailability of products, or delays in receiving products, occur which are beyond our control.
7 Lighthouse Office Furniture undertakes to be as careful as possible during installation, but should anything be broken, we will not accept liability. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that all valuables and breakable items are moved, allowing adequate space for the installers.
8. Lighthouse Office Furniture will not be held liable for any damage caused, or repair thereof, when drilling into concealed water pipes or electric cabling.
9. All goods remain the sole property of Lighthouse Office Furniture until payment has been received in full. Lighthouse Office Furniture reserves the right to uplift any goods that have not been paid for in full and reserves the right to recover costs.
10. This quotation is valid for a period of one week and Lighthouse Office Furniture reserves the right to increase the prices prior to acceptance, or after the period has lapsed.
11. The client or client representative is to be present during the installation period.
12. The client or client representative will be required to sign off on all products delivered.
13. By signing this document and/or paying a deposit, you the client, imply that you have the capacity to conclude the agreement and all the requirements for a valid contract.
14. By signing this document and/or paying a deposit, you the client, imply that you have read, accept and understood the above terms and conditions.
Deposit paid: R—————————————- Date: ————————————————————-
Signed: ————————————————- Print name: ——————————————————-